GH Apparel | GH Printing | GH Apparel | GH Packaging | GH Sports

Monday, November 24, 2008

T-Shirt opportunity or something in the water

Here in our little county of Muskegon in Michigan, we have 4 of our high schools traveling to Detroit to play in the State Championships. Catholic Central Crusaders, Muskegon Big Reds, Montague Wildcats and the Oakridge Eagles. I don't know if it's something in our water or what, but these high schoolers play to win.

This is such a big deal in our town, that one of our employees suggested we design a logo for a -shirt and print a few. Well a few became many and many became a lot and even though it's all last minute, I can't help but feel proud. Not only for our teams, but for our team here at GH Imaging. Someone had a great idea and everyone worked together to make the impossible happen, I guess maybe that's what winning is.

3 comments:

H2O said...

I saw these shirts at the game and they looked great! Now that all four of those teams won, where can I get a shirt?

ghcompanies said...

Try GH Apparel in Muskegon, MI 1-800-678-4041 or visit them at www.ghapparel.com

H2O said...

I called GH Apparel and there service was fantastic! The shirts look great and they were on $8.00... What a deal! I'll be back for more.